Once you are committed to implementing Triple P, a management briefing is strongly recommended for organizations new to the Triple P System. A Triple P International dissemination expert will meet with you and key staff to outline the Triple P System (e.g. levels of intervention, training programs, service delivery options).
These briefings can help inform and inspire managers, decision makers, supervisory staff, and practitioners about the Triple P model and how it can work for you. It can also help ensure your workforce is genuinely Triple P-ready, willing and able to get started. Issues raised for discussion at this stage may include:
- Triple P fitting with existing workloads and programs;
- Additional staffing requirements, if necessary;
- Acquisition of published resources for implementation with families;
- Time and resources required for an in-house Triple P coordinator; and,
- Questions about ongoing sustainability.