Combined Courses are only available if you’ve already completed the relevant pre-requisite (more details below).
INTERVENTION LEVEL: 2, 3 and/or 4
COURSE BEST SUITS PROVIDERS WHO:
Have already trained to deliver a Teen Triple P / Stepping Stones* Triple P program and want to deliver the equivalent Triple P program for parents of children under 12. For example:
- You already deliver Primary Care Teen Triple P. After doing this Combined 0-12 Course (followed by accreditation), you'll be able to deliver Primary Care Triple P;
- You already deliver Group Stepping Stones Triple P*. After doing this Combined 0-12 Course (followed by accreditation), you'll be able to deliver Group Triple P.
…and so on.
* Special Accreditation may apply - see more information below.
The delivery mode will be the same as the relevant Teen / Stepping Stones* Triple P program you’ve already trained to deliver. The course covers the relevant extra skills and strategies content so you can deliver that particular program to parents of typically-developing children aged up to 12.
If you’re trained to deliver more than one type of Teen or Stepping Stones* Triple P program, then after doing your Combined 0-12 training you’ll have to choose which one of these programs you’re seeking accreditation for.
For example, if you already deliver Primary Care Teen AND Group Teen Triple P, once you do the Combined 0-12 course it’ll be your choice whether to apply for accreditation in Primary Care Triple P or Group Triple P. (In this scenario, if you want to also apply for accreditation to deliver the other course, Special Accreditation may be possible.*)
ESTIMATED TOTAL TIME FOR TRAINING & ACCREDITATION:
1 day training - (regardless of what you’re originally trained in and wanting to accredit for).
1 day accreditation, and the quiz, if your pre-requisite was either Group Teen or Standard Teen Triple P.
No accreditation session, just a quiz – for all other pre-requisites.
- Selected (Seminars) Teen Triple P / Selected (Seminars) Stepping Stones Triple P*
(after doing Combined 0-12, you want to deliver Selected (Seminars) Triple P)
- Teen Triple P Discussion Groups
(after doing Combined 0-12, you want to deliver Triple P Discussion Groups)
- Primary Care Teen Triple P / Primary Care Stepping Stones Triple P*
(after doing Combined 0-12, you want to deliver Primary Care Triple P)
- Group Teen Triple P / Group Stepping Stones Triple P*
(after doing Combined 0-12, you want to deliver Group Triple P)
- Standard Teen Triple P / Standard Stepping Stones Triple P*
(after doing Combined 0-12, you want to deliver Standard Triple P)
* Special Accreditation may apply – for more information, see the Accreditation section of your provider site. Please contact us for more information.
Please check the calendar to see if this course is scheduled in your area.