Triple p Seminars - TRAINING & ACCREDITATION
INTERVENTION LEVEL: 2
COURSE BEST SUITS PROVIDERS WHO:
Would like to deliver parenting information presentations to a medium-to-large group, and are able to do so as part of their regular work.
Group seminars with parents of children up to approximately 12 years of age. The Triple P Selected Seminar Series consists of three 90-minute seminars on specific topics. Parents select which of the following seminar(s) they'd like to attend:
• The Power of Positive Parenting,
• Raising Confident and Competent Children, and
• Raising Resilient Children.
ESTIMATED TOTAL TIME FOR TRAINING & ACCREDITATION:
2 days training, plus a pre-accreditation workshop and accreditation, approximately 4 days total (please read this Course Summary for more details and other important information about this course.)
If this course is listed as an Extension course, the training component will be shorter. Check the course dates when you apply.
If you’re already a trained Triple P provider, you may be able to do this as part of an Extension course (pre-requisites apply):
- Combined 0-12 Triple P Extension Course
- 0-12 AND/OR Teen Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
- 0-12 AND/OR Stepping Stones Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
Please scroll down to see if this course is scheduled in your area.