TEEN TRIPLE P SEMINARS - Training & Accreditation
TRIPLE P INTERVENTION LEVEL: 2
Course best suits providers who:
Would like to deliver parenting information presentations to a medium-to-large group of parents, and are able to do so as part of their regular work.
Group seminars with parents of teenagers (approximately 12-16 years of age). The Teen Triple P Selected Seminar Series consists of three 90-minute seminars on specific topics. Parents select which of the following seminar(s) they'd like to attend:
- Raising Competent Teenagers,
- Raising Responsible Teenagers, and
- Getting Teenagers Connected.
Estimated total time for training & accreditation:
2 days training, plus pre-accreditation workshop and accreditation, approximately 4 days total (please read this Course Summary for more details and other important information about this course.)
If this course is listed as an Extension course, the training component will be shorter. Check the course dates when you apply.
If you’re already a trained Triple P provider, you may be able to do this as part of an Extension course (pre-requisites apply):
- Combined Teen Triple P Extension Course
- 0-12 AND/OR Teen Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
- Teen AND/OR Stepping Stones Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
Please scroll down to see if this course is scheduled in your area.