STEPPING STONES TRIPLE P SEMINARS – TRAINING & ACCREDITATION
TRIPLE P INTERVENTION LEVEL: 2
Course best suits providers who:
Would like to deliver parenting information presentations to a medium-to-large audience, and are able to do so as part of their regular work.
Seminars for parents of children with a disability. The Stepping Stones Triple P Selected Seminar Series consists of three 90-minute seminars on specific topics. Parents choose which of the following seminar(s) they'd like to attend:
- Positive parenting for children with a disability;
- Helping your child reach their potential; and
- Changing problem behavior into positive behavior.
Estimated total time for training & accreditation:
2 days of training, plus a pre-accreditation workshop and accreditation, approximately 4 days total. Please read this Course Summary for more details and other important information about this course.
If this course is listed as an Extension course, the training component will be shorter. Check the course dates when you apply.
If you’re already a trained Triple P provider, you may be able to do this as part of an Extension course (pre-requisites apply):
- Combined Stepping Stones Extension Course
- 0-12 AND/OR Stepping Stones Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
- Teen AND/OR Stepping Stones Triple P Selected (Seminars) Extension Course
Please scroll down to see if this course is scheduled in your area.