Combined Stepping Stones
Combined Courses are only available if you’ve already completed the relevant pre-requisite (more details below).
INTERVENTION LEVEL: 2, 3 and/or 4
COURSE BEST SUITS PROVIDERS WHO:
Have already trained to deliver a Triple P / Teen Triple P program and want to deliver the equivalent Stepping Stones Triple P program for parents of children who have a disability. For example:
- You already deliver Primary Care Triple P. After doing this Combined Stepping Stones Course (followed by accreditation), you'll be able to deliver Primary Care Stepping Stones Triple P;
- You already deliver Group Teen Triple P. Afer doing this Combined Stepping Stones Course (followed by accreditation), you'll be able to deliver Group Stepping Stones Triple P.
…and so on.
The delivery mode will be the same as the relevant Triple P / Teen Triple P program you’ve already trained to deliver. The course covers the relevant extra skills and strategies content so you can deliver that particular program to parents of children who have a disability / development delay.
If you’re trained to deliver more than one type of Triple P / Teen Triple P program, then after doing your Combined Stepping Stones training you’ll have to choose which one of these programs you’re seeking accreditation for.
For example, if you already deliver Primary Care AND Group Triple P, once you do the Combined Stepping Stones course it’ll be your choice whether to apply for accreditation in Primary Care Stepping Stones or Group Stepping Stones Triple P. (In this scenario, if you want to also apply for accreditation to deliver the other course, Special Accreditation* may be possible.)
* For more information, see the Accreditation section of your provider site, or ask when you register for training.
ESTIMATED TOTAL TIME FOR TRAINING & ACCREDITATION:
1 day training - (regardless of what you’re originally trained in and wanting to accredit for).
1 day accreditation, and the quiz, if your pre-requisite was either Group/Group Teen Triple P, or Standard/ Standard Teen Triple P.
No accreditation session, just a quiz – for all other pre-requisites.
- Selected (Seminars) Triple P / Selected (Seminars) Teen Triple P
(after doing Combined Stepping Stones, you want to deliver Selected (Seminars)) Stepping Stones Triple P)
- Primary Care Triple P / Primary Care Teen Triple P
(after doing Combined Stepping Stones, you want to deliver Primary Care Stepping Stones Triple P)
- Group Triple P / Group Teen Triple P
(after doing Combined Stepping Stones, you want to deliver Group Stepping Stones Triple P)
- Standard Triple P / Standard Teen Triple P
(after doing Combined Stepping Stones, you want to deliver Standard Stepping Stones Triple P)
Please check the calendar to see if this course is scheduled in your area.